Monday, December 17, 2007

Everyday, happy hour

Ever since my brother got back, EVERYNIGHT is like happy hour at home. Its awesome! I found my new favorite drink, i think its called Rum Peach something. I like to call it the "fluffy" drink. Because there's egg white in it and that fluffs up the whole drink. Yes, if you must know i drink almost everynight.
Besides drinking everynight, i hang out with Tiff&Trace every single day since the day they got back. I missed them! We would do random stuff. Like once, we brought their little cute cousins to jungle gym and we just sat there while they play. Tracy was pretty funny she played too but i think she got attacked by the little kids. HAHA but mostly i just hang at their house, in their very awesome TV room.
and then there's my other best friend Sarah Ong! HAHA I have to speak with her in Mandarin because she's gonna start Mandarin class next year. Good Luck! haha Oh, as you can see below I still love playing with her camera. I guessed nothing have changed in THAT category.
And that Ladies and Gentleman is what i have been up to for the past last week. How bout you, my fellow readers of all kinds is your holiday as awesome? Well i hope so, holidays should be awesome.
"Its the greatest time of the year", says Santa Claus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home