Saturday, December 08, 2007

".... i know you wanna say it, just don't!"

The amount of compliments i have received about "how i lost weight" have not done me any good. The more compliments i receive, the more i eat. So people, lets get one thing straight here. DONT COMPLIMENT ME! I know how much you wanna say it, just don't say it. You know, you can say it when i lose EVEN MORE WEIGHT and when i get thin and forever stay thin.

Tomorrow, i'm starting my "drinking fibre every night" diet as well as i'm going try go jogging and also run up and down the stairs till i sweat.

OMG! I havent exercised in ages and i actually don't know where to start. I cannot remember the last time i sweat because it was "THAT LONG TIME AGO".

I'm going to do the usuals, eat less and drink more water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home