Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a taste of the sun in Jesselton

Friday morning- We arrived at KK. And that afternoon, we went shopping. Quicksilver, Roxy shop at warisan square is at 50% discount so everything is half price. I know right? I bought myself a black handbag, Joyceanne bought me a wallet and Far bought me a skirt. Salleh and Cheri was in there for i think at least an hour an a half. It was crazily awesome! Friday night, we went to Shen, its a hyatt club and its crazilly classy! I like it. I met up with my brother there and yea, he was showin off his dance moves.

We stayed here. Yes, a backpackers' louge. Its my first time sleeping at some place like this. Good experience indeed!
That walk down Warisan square.
Saturday Morning- We jumped on the boat and headed to the island. First things first, i hate boats and i'm never going on one again unless its a huge cruise then its fine. Oh, my day was made better when i got my chance to tan the day away. I absolutely adore tanning, its so fun! Well, it was only Cheri and I was tanning so yea we had our own fun, and they had their own fun.


In the process of tanning, we grabbed pinker and took many many pictures of ourselves.
My model of the day, none other than Cheri Ong herself.
Looking back, and enjoying just like the good old times.
Group picture, Vito, Bertha, Azfar, Van, Cheri, Salleh and Hazim.

Let me say it really clearly, i hate boats, i hate boats, i hate boats, i hate boats one million times!


Saturday night- we went to a bar opposite Warisan Square and after that we went to "bed", its an awesome club. Over at that club, I met Jay's friend, Tessa. She's o-so-hot! And yea, the clubbing scene in KK is awesome! I would love to go back one day.
Vanessa and I at cock&bull the bar just next to bed.My media senior, Aaron Chin Soon Hwa; Mr bald guy!
Azfar Zubri, Mr dood.
Cheri Ong, my paramour.
CherLeh, the tiny couple.
Salleh, the crazy batu.
"Bed"
Sunday morning-A day out with Joyceanne and her sister. The rest of the group head to Mt. KK, i was too lazy and long car rides that goes round and round and round isn't my thing so i decided to hang with Joyceanne. In the afternoon, i ended up falling asleep in her hotel room. HAHA funny story.


Sunday night-After they reached KK town, i went to meet up with them and yea, they were telling me about their adventure and what i missed.

That night we didnt have anywhere to stay and we werent planning to sleep cos our flight is early in the morning. Therefore, we went to J.Jay's empty apartment to rest, shower and etc.

This is Neilson. He is one em fellow Curtiners.
This is Samson, the Curtin graduate.
This is J.Jay, our host for the evening. Oh, in the apartment i met his cousin Jennifer Pederson. She is so hot! HAHA yea, all his friends are hot.
A view of Jesselton from Jay's balcony. Its so beautiful!
The jiwangness actually started in KK after the movies and it never stopped till today. Cheri and I were trying to hyped up ourselves in the apartment to prevent us from falling asleep. HAHA We jumped around, catfight each other, piggy back each other and etc. HAHA good times, crazy times.
Piece of art. Enjoy Kuching Cheri Ong and i will see you again in Jan. I miss you tremendously! Every trip has to come to an end.
Thanks KK people for being so hospitable, like JunKiat, Aaron, J.Jay and etc. Jesselton, i will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home