Saturday, November 17, 2007

I fell in love with the DeeJay, deejay.

Cold burger and fries,
diluted 7up.
Life of a Uni student who is stress and having exams.
I slept at 630am yesterday, but unfortunately i did not get to wake up late in the afternoon. When i was in dreamland, I received a call.
Oh, its my mum&dad.
They woke me up and took me out for lunch, shopping and etc.
After that, i went to campus to look at my internal marks. Pretty hight for WRS.
And then, i got home and "peng" and went back into dreamland.
Got woken up by my housemates who came back with McDs.
I studied for 2 hour plus and now i'm back at Hazim's place to look for both Salleh and Cheri.
Dude, they're debating!
I'm just blogging away. HA! I have a feeling i'm going to sleep late again, I will continue studying later.
I'm just not in the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home