Thursday, November 15, 2007

Geek For Life

Its 1:56 Am and i'm still attempting to study my business management. I did my laundry an hour ago, i think its time i go get it.
I've been focusing so much on Business and WRS. I think i should at least start a bit on my Malaysian Studies eventhough its 0 credit points. Was out with Kenneth and Abby earlier today, he was "hungry" and he wanted us to go eat with him. We were suppose to go to Annie's but Thank God it was close and I was craving for McD's hot fudge so he brought us to Parkson. Thanks Ken!
I was just watching heroes and how i met your mother. Heroes, as exciting as ever. How I met your mother, as funny as ever. These are the two shows i recommend, go download and watch it. Now, now, now.....
Ali Larter, i think she's the hottest on heroes. She's so hot! Even though, i feel that her character is abit useless on Heroes, i mean seriously who wants to watch someone with split personality? But since she's so hot, then okayla. Have you watch the latest episode? Episode 8, its so good!

And she would be Robin (Cobie Smulders) from How I met your mother. She's so hot as well. OMG! *burst into flames* oh, if you havent watched how i met your mothers before? Its like friends, funny and smart! If you are watching it, episode 8 is out!

I'm so stress about my business management (my internal is so bad). You cannot imagine!
And when i'm stressed, i become emotionally unstable and i tend to don't find things thats suppose to be funny, funny!

i get annoyed easily and i'll get angry at the slightest things.

So, i'm sorry if you have to see it.

Just try not to piss me off, or attempt to annoy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home