Friday, November 16, 2007

The grass is greener on the other side

Talk about not wanting to blog for a while anymore.
Yes, yes, i'm back here again blogging more.
Yesterday, i slept at 630 in the morning and woke up at 3 that afternoon. I know, my biological clock is so screwed up! I like to think of it as "I'm studying hard". i am, i am, i truly am.

Exams is in exactly 4 days time.



I finally met up with Janet for dinner after like so long. We stay like in the same zone, senadin but yet we never run into each other, like at all. It was definately great catching up session and she met my psycho housemates.

Now, i'm attempting to study and Kenneth's over so i'm leaving for Petronas like now, to buy chocolate.

I just got back from Petronas! Now, i'm randomly at Siamese Secrets. We're supposedly here to "study". And we were craving for Pizza.

i wanna go to the US, i really do.
i want, i want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home