Friday, December 07, 2007

My American Idol

My close friends would know that "I absolutely DO NOT watch American Idol". I never thought I would be a fan of any American idol but years ago i swallowed my thought and i actually think some of them are pretty talented (Duh! thats why they were the finalists of a Singing show).
Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" blew me away, and that whole album is just awesome.
I was never really into country music(Dixie Chicks) but "Jesus take the wheel", "Some hearts" and the latest hit song from Enchanted "Ever Ever After". I had to restructure my first sentence. I am very into country music because of Carrie Underwood.
You have to admit, she's the hottest among the three idol and she's not even the winner for her season. Yes, ladies and gentleman I think Katherine McPhee is HOT! haha Oh and she's so "over it", over not winning her season. Oh i absolutely love "over it". It came out, and a year later i was hooked on it. HAHA

He was sent "home" but "its not over" because now he is so damn famous. OMG! Chris Daughtry is my first love. He has an awesome voice and he's pretty hot, well his baldness made him hotter. I have fallen in love with his album because every song is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home