Thursday, December 06, 2007

Everything happens for a reason, i think.

I got into an accident yesterday. It was not my fault, it was that fucking old man's fault. He fucking does not know how to drive. I was so pissed off! I even had an eye witness who stopped by and told me if i needed a statement or anything he'll be there to help. Gee, thanks! I hate that stupid old man. I was on my straight road and he randomly just turned out of the junction. Dude! you dont do that..

and,

Aaarghh, i have been so stressed out since the day my mom told me to consider going to Brisbane instead. Its not a bad thing, but i really want to go to Melbourne.

Well, application problems. The condition of going to Monash is i must sit for an Ielts test and score 6.0 and i must change the offer to a real offer as well as accept the offer by 31st Jan.

Bad news is the next Ielts test in Brunei isn't until the 26th of Jan. There's no good news behind this bad news. I really wish there was but up to this point, THERE ISNT ANY GOOD NEWS.

I have asked the application lady to try ask Monash whether i can extend the offer or something because if you have noticed i really really want to go to Melbourne. Everyone is there, everyone closest to my heart is there.

Please God, make it happen.
(if i'm really meant to go, i know He can make it happen)

Pfft, so much for learning how to be "independent". At the end of the day, i always mess things up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home