Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mix that drink!

My other brother is back with my parents, and you know what that means........ Well, it kinda means that now i have my own personal bartender at home. If you must know, he is currently a bartender in Brisbane and when he came back yesterday he brought back all his fancy bartendering tools as well as so many bottles of alcohol.

I am gonna learn how to make a few good cocktails from him so i can make good cocktails in the future. Ahhhh, how awesome? Tonight, is the start.. now whats happening in the kitchen is:
  1. Boiling all the tools-Cleanliness is top!
  2. Making of the syrup
  3. Making of the Lemon juice

And the bartender for the evening have gone to get more supplies (Yes, i'm smiling!). Oh, and he is also showing off about how he's a graduate and etc. IF you must know, NO he did not take bartendering as a major. HAHA people always get confuse when i tell them my brother is a bartender. He's following my mom's footsteps, he's a hotel person! HAHA

So, wondering what I have been doing during the holidays? Er, Sleep, Eat, Online, Hang out! To be more specific:
  • I have been sleeping late and waking up late as usual.
  • Planning hanging hours with different friends at different times.
  • Watching alot alot of TV shows, like Gossip Girl, Chuck, Smallville, Heroes, How i met your mother, Greys' anatomy and etc.
  • Catching up with the different friends.
  • Eating a hell. Well, not that much. I still Eat to live OKAY? Not, Live to eat!
  • Using my wireless to the advantage.

Have you heard? The Grey's Anatomy writers are on strike, due to the low pay or whatever. So the last episode of the season is episode 10, for now. There won't be a 11 unless the producers pay the writers a little bit more. I suggest they pay them a little bit more or else there are going to be angry fans, LIKE ME!

Thankfully, i have the other TV shows to keep me occupy. Oh! Im starting on LOST again. I was indeed VERY LOST when i stopped halfway of Season 3. I know you guys DONT like words, but i have no pictures yet. Nothing interesting happen just the same ol' hang outs..

11 more days till i go for my Christmas and New year's holiday and 6 days till my results come out. I can't wait! Then, i will know for sure where i'm getting into. In a way, im very scared of my results but I must have confidence. I HAVE CONFIDENCE, i think!

Been over at Tracy's since yesterday when she got back and then this afternoon as well. I was suppose to go out with AbbyK for ice cream BUT her mama says she shouldn't eat too much ice cream and its raining and her mama doesnt want me to drive. DAMN THE RAIN! It have been raining everynight since forever. I super HATE RAINS.

Oh, what did my mom get me? PERFUME WAS ON SALE! What did you think she got me? HAHA Use your imaginations.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home