Monday, December 10, 2007

Wachaaa... its a party!!!

Pheeeeewitttt!!!! I just got back from going out with Sarah and Becky. HAHA I likeyy hanging out with them cos lots of catch up and stuff. My parents will be back from Brisbane later in the evening.. YAY! After being a week at home alone, i really dont like it. HAHA I dont like having to eat out and having to pay for it myself.
Hmmpff, Tracy will be back today and as well as Abby. Yesterday, i sleptover Cait's house cos I didnt wanna sleep by myself again and also lots of catch up time. Whoo~ Catch up time is always the best isn't?
Anyways, below are pictures from the wedding at night. HAHA I just got them from Bex so i thought i would put it up. Pretty ain't it?
G, the bride and I.
Silly Bex and I.
The girlies&Stephen. Whee..
My wonderful sisters & I "partying".
Silly buttocks, Abby&I
Che Meng&I at the after-party of the wedding!
Anyways, I'm currently watching "Chuck" this new TV show i'm really into. HAHA I really like it.
Cheers, have an awesome day!
P.S- Still Uni-less, Room-less and everything-less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home