Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Be Enchanted..

Today is kind of a crazy day. I watched two movies in a row, because Tracy&Tiffany thought that the ticket is super cheap... compared to Australia it is! Our first movie was at 145 (Enchanted) and the next was at 330 (Heartbreak Kid) so we had to rush to the second movie. HAHA after the second movie, i saw Sarah came out of the cinema. Whoo~ she just came back yesterday..

People have confuse the Enchanted actress with Borat's fiancee. Picture on the left is Isla Fisher, Borat's Fiancee and picture on the right is Amy Adams, the actress from Enchanted. TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! =) Now i know where Amy Adams is from, she is from "the wedding date", the sister who gets married at the end.
Borat actually looks normal in real life. Marry-able! Below is a picture of Borat and his fiancee. Happy couple indeed but yes, after watching Borat (a bit of it). I'm kinda turned off! HAHA
So, anyways today i had a long day. I think its because i spent the whole day just watching movie. Hmm, kinda tired plus i got woken up by my mom really early. She told me something i didnt find important at all. I mean it can wait till i wake up, you know? Ughhh, that really annoyed me.

Its still raining.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home