Saturday, December 15, 2007

And I'm going to degree

(Stolen from Accyee but i wonder where she stole it from)

Like what abby said, people do think we are stupid and thats why we're taking media(I have had a few encounters). Since the beginning i thought thats a whole load of bullcrap. Just because we don't do Maths and Accounts that does not mean we are stupid. We are smart enough to do what we like and thats handling cameras and running around interviewing people, plus its fun.

I finally got to see my results, i can bet that i did better than most people (thats not doing media and made fun of us, the media people before). We're smart with words, thats what we are(not everyone is smart enough to take media). I can proudly said that I shockingly got 4 Distinctions and 2 Credits. Ha! All the hard work actually got me through. Studied hard and then you'll get to play hard.

Kudos to everybody. Now i can have a more blessed holiday!
I made my mama proud.
And i'm going to degree but i aint taking media in degree (i know, sad to say. I really liked media).
Signing off,
GEEK FOR LIFE(GFL)

1 Comments:

Blogger Accyee said...

I stole it from google images HEHE

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home