Saturday, March 31, 2007

assignments&.... more?

My life is filled with assignments right now. Its not like high school where i never have homework. I have tried doing some of them but they're really hard. You cant summarize them if not they'll say that you "PLAGIARIZE" so you have to PARAPHRASE them which is quite hard for me because i have never really done "paraphrasing" at all. So, there i found my weak point and the worst part is in Uni, you have to paraphrase EVERYTHING. That sucks!

This weekend, i am alone. So, therefore i'm working on my assignments and paraphrasing. I kinda did one half way last night so this afternoon i'm continuing where i left off. Let's just hope i won't be carried away by all the "TVSHOWS" in my lap top! OH, i shall finish at least one and a half assignments before i go out tonight!

Next friday i have HOLIDAY due to good friday, if you're christian you SHOULD know what that is. If not, GO hang yourself or something. SO long weekend holiday next week YAY!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home