Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've been tagged by cassy.

I've been tagged by cassy to list my weirdo behaviours which i dont think i have any but here's what i got from brain storming, i know some of them is not weird but YOU KNOW it CAN be! hehe

My 6 weird behaviours:

I don’t really know my own weird behaviours, so I don’t know if these are consider as weird so here goes:

1) I get nervous easily. Either when I walk in through a crowded room or everyone is staring at me or when I have to talk in front of a lot of people. I either start biting my nails or pretend that I am messaging!

2) When I am taking a photo, I always smile with my eyes close (those who know me well enough you know I do that) Reason being, I don’t like flashes. I always blink when there’s flash so I close my eyes when I smile (no one knows the reason so here i'm telling the world why i smile with my eyes closed)

3) As you know I play the drums, it goes with my nervousness. But there’s another thing, my eyes will jump when I’m watching someone play the drums. I don’t know why it does that but its annoying.

4) When I go shopping and buy clothes or whatever, I always hold it in a way like as if I’m holding my books (i dont think its that weird, but haha you might?)

5) If a television is on but there’s no channel on the screen (as in the black screen), I will know it even if I’m not in that room. Eg, if I’m upstairs I can hear it from downstairs like as if its calling out to me or something.

6) During exams week, my room will be like a pigsty. Its way easier for me to find notes than a clean room. If my room is clean I’ll freak out because I wont be able to find ANYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home