Monday, March 05, 2007

Satisfactory!

Yesterday, i was out practically the WHOLE DAY! I had orientation night, the HIGHLIGHT of the orientation week. It was fun, we had beach games and i got wet, very, VERY WET! We get to throw the soar advisors into the water. I had so much fun!

Then night, we had dinner and we had to do our presentation. Ours was really good, not to BRAG or anything but all the comment we got was VERY GOOD! I was very proud of my group, i wished i could video it or something. My group won the BEST OVERALL so we got a BIG HAMPER! I was so shocked, i thought we didnt do so well overall. Congrats MALAYSIAN PIE!!

After night, I WENT CLUBBING!!! That is the SATISFACTORY, i can now cross it out of my TO-DO LIST! I DANCED and had ONE DRINK! It was fun i went with the soar advisors, well one of them asked me to go. Clubbing in Miri is not all that, but at least its still clubbing! I met a few more curtin seniors on the DANCE FLOOR! They're all really good dancers! Got back at 330am and went straight to bed after THAT LONG DAY!

so SATISFIED!

<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home