Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Random!

Yesterday was quite a sad day but I had fun towards the end and somewhere in the middle. I went to the airport to send off Bell. After that Bee, Joel and I went for lunch at Swensons. I love swensons ice cream are the BEST! At night, i think i called people to come over but no one came except for Bee. It was a bit random she came at like 10. We did random stuff like played Ps2. We played games like Sonic(I suck at the game), Flinstones & etc. Well, i must admit it was one heck of a night. Didnt know why but i was laughing alot.. We played Buzz as well! Pretty fun. Oh well, one day have passed again and I'm leaving in like 4 days. Everyone is leaving, this is like the last week. I cant believe time really flied, it was just like yesterday i finished my o level exam and I cant believe that my 3 months holiday is like over. Time flies!! In a blink of an eye it'll be next year and then i'll be really GONE! This is life, it flies so fast when you're older and it goes so slow when you're young! Very soon i'll be driving around Brunei thinking "hmm, just years ago i'm sitting on the passenger seat or the back seat thinking WHEN CAN I DRIVE?" Up to now, i must say LIFE ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home