Friday, February 02, 2007

Happiness and joy

Abby brought be shopping yesterday to De-stress myself. Thanks alot babes, that was what i needed! We said that none of us are allowed to like go home if we didnt buy anything, in another word, we must get something! So I bought 2 tops and Bee bought 3. OH-SO-SATISFIED! We went Q-LAP mall, walked in there for like 5 minutes and then left. so a word of advice to the teens "DONT ASK YOUR PARENTS TO DROP YOU THERE" you have no way out! We were jamming in the car with classics like Spice girls. It was so fun! Suprisingly, bee and I didnt take any photos and we went out like kinda the whole day. Kind of a record.

We broken like 4 records yesterday!

In the afternoon,
She offered me her pearls and i said no!
(she offering her pearls is one and i saying no is another)

At night,
I offered her my "pearls" and she said no
(i offering my pearl is a BIG step for me and she saying no is like WOW!)

FOUR RECORDS! ;) + 1 (the no photos)
But i did take picture with cutie kowee, two vain chicas!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She suggested the poses! She was like i kiss you when i said 1, 2 Smile! hahaha well we took more than 2 la but bit lazy to post!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home