Monday, January 22, 2007

My late new year Resolution

I know Resolutions are suppose to come at the beggining of the year but mine is kinda 22 days late. I'm the kind of person who never ever keep a resolution, so i guess this year should be DIFFERENT! ( Just like how i thought every year before this is different). I do not think of resolutions when the year is ending, but instead when the new year starts. So, finally after 22 days of thinking, i have come to a conclusion:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first and very first RESOLUTION will be to be more dedicated to photography (I might end up doing it for a living. P.s, a course i have in mind Bachelor of Photography).

2. To be more dedicated with sports and Gyming. In another words, Lose Weight!(Same as every year since like 5 years ago)

3. To be more dedicated to reading, as in at least read 4 books a year (P.s I read slow like one book i take about 3 months)

Please DONT ask me why i take 22 days to think of 3 resolutions. I can feel that 2007 is my year, you know THE YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home