Monday, February 05, 2007

THE LAPPY!

Ever since China, my laptop have been like crazy. If i switched it off it would not be able to on. It takes like a while as in a day or so to adjust or another way "be rough" with it and it will on. Since then, i have been afraid to switch OFF my laptop. I'll keep it on as long as i can, i'll never ever shut it down! Anways, my brother didnt know about it and he switched it off! I BLEW and was quite pissed off and kinda FLIP and was "rough" with my lap top. Now the funny story is, it cant shut down as in it'll hang when the screen says "saving your settings....." unless you hit on the off sign and it so TOTALLY can be on!

I dont know whether to be happy or not, its like the other way round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home