Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My new life

I'm feeling very hardworking today, so i shall post a blog. A sneak preview of my new life.
I shall start with this, READ IT CLEARLY BEFORE YOU GO INTO THE CUBICLE


This is a picture during IT class, we waited for half hour before the teacher entered so here's what we did (took a photo)

This is a picture taken in the library, where we can go online and check mail and etc. Its boring sometimes cos you cant chat so here's another picture(because we're bored picture).
BTW, meet my new "cutest in the whole wide world" laptop. I bought it 3 weeks ago and its my baby;) Pretty aint it!
This is a picture with abby in the library just now, being bored! haha My new hair and abby's new hair if you noticed! Post a comment let me know how it is. Btw, my new hair is 3-4 inch shorter, layered and i have a fringe.
New life=New look.
BUT, when salleh was wasted i showed him my hair. He was like "i like your old hair better!" SO INSULTING! I "terasa" and then the next day when he was wide awake he was like "EH, you cut your hair, and i was like? yea, YOU SAID you didnt like it when you were wasted. Then he say. "yea really i like your old hair better"
See, people tell the truth when they are drunk/stone-d hahaha. If i didnt tell him he said he didnt like my hair the day before he wouldnt say anything! Ah silly bro..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home