Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Start of 4th week

For the past few weeks, lots have happened. I can actually cancel out alot from my to-do list! =) Anyways, lets NOT talk about my social life.

About my school life:
Well since this is the start of the 3rd week of my school life but i've been staying here for 4 weeks, lots of assignments are coming in. I'm learning more and more stuff everyday. Some days are just packed with classes and some days its just so empty that it gets bored! Its tiring.

I shall show you my timetable;

FOUNDATION IN MEDIA STUDIES

Monday:
10-1130 History Tutorial, 12-130 Moral studies Tutorial, 130-330 Critical Reading and thinking and 4-630 Intro to Visual Culture Tutorial.

Tuesday:
130-230 Intro to Visual Culture Lecture and 5-630 Intro to Media and communication Lecture

Wednesday:
12-2 Critical Reading and Thinking skills

Thursday:
9-11 Intro to Media and Communication Tutorial, 1130-1 IT lecture and 3-5 critical reading and thinking skills

Friday
8-930 Moral studies Lecture, 2-4 IT Lab and 6-730 History Lecture

There goes my weekdays, as you can see some days my class goes on the whole day with like half hour breaks and sometimes no breaks at all. TIRING!!!

One thing i love about school, is that i've made lots of good friends who take good care of me. They're all so nice, its like as if they're my family! I've joined quite a number of clubs like Basketball club, Creative Inspiration and Curtin Music Society!

I've not been eating at the correct timing lately, i think i have gastric problems. As in I get so hungry but i cant eat so i'll try to forget about my hunger and eventually i wont be hungry again. Its bad i know but I DONT KNOW. Not that i'm on a diet or anything but there's just nothing i wanna eat on some days.

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Chel said...

it's been 4 weeks already? Fast... Sounds like you're having lots of fun even though it's jammed pack of classes. Buy granola bars, fruits or sandwiches to eat during that 1/2 hour breaks! Don't be soooo fussy with your food! =P

10:45 AM  
Blogger Joss said...

Yea time flies, it IS jammed pack of classes some days. HAHA yup i'm trying NOT to be fussy with my food, but you know sometimes i just AM. Quite hard! =P

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home