Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Meet the friends

My weekend was pretty interesting. I still can’t believe that its already the start of the 4th week and I’ve been staying here for 5 weeks. This is how fast time flies, we have a one week break during the 8th studying week and this semester there is only fourteen studying week.

Ok, I can see I’m confusing a lot of people with the week talk so I shall shut up and just tell you how my weekend was. I went clubbing and party last Friday, it was one hardcore party and it was definitely my first time attending a house party like this. On Saturday and Sunday I had a break and a good rest, all I did was sleep and played midnight basketball with Mei vun.



Anyways, time to show you pictures of some friends I met here, didn’t manage to capture them all.

Dilah- She's one of the friends in campus. She's cool and yea! =)
Salleh- He’s my brother. He’s my short brother. He's very old but he's very SHORT! =) He takes really good care of me when we go clubbing or whatever and he’s really musically talented! He rocks! HAHA abang Salleh

Stacy-The only word I can think of is “crazy” , always hyper. HAHA
Mei Vun-Also crazy. When you put her and Stacy in the same room. It never stops. I play basketball with her, midnight basketball sometimes with abby’s bunch of friends. I know we’re a crazy bunch! PLUS she's very lame!
Belinda- Meet my artist friend. We got really close cos we’re in the same tutor group and also yea she’s really cool! We’re one crazy gang!


Those are the few people that I captured, obviously I have met more people. Don’t get me started on abby’s bunch of friends. Oh and my assignments are coming in by the day. I’m getting so stress being new and stuff with all these. Like, HELLO its just my 4th week in uni ok? Like chill for a while! I see the degree students and I really pity them, they have so many assignments. I know I’m going to be one of those next year, hopefully in Australia. I’m loving uni life actually, it feels so much like high school but even better, in uni I lepak more and yea I go to classes at the most random-est hour and I have really long classes like 2 hours or even longer, classes are such a drag.

I’m so glad I have Belinda and Abby in my group. They’re like in my Moral, History and Critical Thinking group. How awesome? Belinda is like the most awesome artist ever (yea, if you see this IT IS A COMPLIMENT!) haha.
Here is some group stuff we did during Moral and History tutorial. The first poster is something to do with Morality. It’s a poster that shows to keep the world clean. There was this guy in our group he was being so practical. We chose a topic like “keep the world clean” and he was like “you should draw a field and people picking up rubbish” I wanted to bang my head on the wall when he said that as in PHYSICALLY BANG!
This next poster here is done during history tutorial. We’re suppose to draw up a poster like how to convince people to join the army. We must have a suitable punch line and a suitable picture. So here’s what out creative Belinda came up with! =) You rock babes!
P.s- Here are some interesting things I did in school!! I've been telling people that i have a blog to maintain but i never actually maintain it so here goes, a new post!
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home