Saturday, February 09, 2008

In 13 days,

and I'll start my long-winding journey.

A whole new journey where I have to learn to be independent all by myself. My life have been great, I must say. With the multiple friends I have made in Miri and Brunei itself.

To be honest, I'm not ready to leave yet. I was suppose to fly off this Sunday with my brother but paper works not done yet, thankfully. And therefore I have another good ol' 13 days in Brunei, at home where its cosy and safe.

I may look like I'm ready to face the world. But the truth is I'm NOT!

In this 13 days I have lots to conquer, lots to do:
  • Play more basketball.
  • Hang out with the new bunch more.
  • "Connect" with my parents.
  • Prepare myself for a whole new world out there.
  • Collect more ang paus for "extra spending" purposes.

and etc.

In 13 days, oh dear 13 DAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home