Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My hole-y experiences.

At age 13, I pierced my very first piercing on the Cartillage pierced, i was rather proud of myself cos I was the first girl in my year to do it. And after that I just kept going and going until now, there is currently no more space in my ear to fit anymore.

At age 16, I got my tragus pierced (the inner part of my ear).


At 15, i got my first navel piercing. And I kept getting it pierced for 4 times due to allergy and grossness. Finally I have decided that it will be better if I remove it.
At age 18, I got my first tongue piercing. It was a rather random decision to get it pierced but I went through with it anyway. Talk to me and you will see something flying inside my mouth.

Thats the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home