Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just another add to the slow day.

Air Asia people- fjvgrwejdkfsbgufhdajdhfgaiu dhuyfgusahfiuahs ffhsdaiuhfias f (speaking in proper Malaysian accent)
Australian born Asian chick-I'm sorry, you have to speak slowly because...... (in her thick Australian accent)

Ooooooooo... I want my future kids to have an accent as well. It sounds really classy coming from an Asian. I WANT I WANT I WILL MAKE SURE THEY HAVE AN ACCENT! I WANT I WANT I WANT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still at the airport waiting. The good news is, I actually got through 7 almost 8 hours of waiting and my flight's boarding in half an hour's time. How awesome is that? Seriously, I loike it. My patience level is increasing by this slow torture.

After this, I hate airports and everything that's in it. I have basically when in and out of everywhere. In and Out of McDs, in and out of Coffee Bean, twice! And in and out of the airport. I'm tired and so bored! Do you know how i feel? I feel like a PATHETIC LOSER! Oh I managed to go to the toilet. Hooooray me!

I bought a magazine, again! I know I shouldn't but I figured I'll be bored in the plane. After that I guessed I'll be sleeping the whole way so the magazine really is a waste but you know what its a good magazine so i'm gonna keep it!

Finally my nightmare's over. I'm going home where there are NO snatch thieves, NO awesome shopping(less money to be spent). But I have a feeling when I reach home I am gonna be so busted for using up so much money from my mom's ATM! Oh oh.... What am I to do? What am I to do?

Okay, i think i'm going to make up so awesome bull crap to cover up. HAHA I'm pretty good at that, i think! DAMN IT, JOCELYN! Just wanna go home, the next time I'm on a flight, will be the time I leave for good. Ooooo the world of accents! Muahahahahahaha... my brother has an "accent". It goes to on mode only when he talks to English people or Old people, so i think he is faking it!

Boarding now. Love love!
Safe flight to me ;) Hoooray home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home