Monday, January 14, 2008

Annoyed much?

I don't understand how they can treat the them better than they treat me.
I don't understand how they get more respect from them than I do.
I don't understand how we all can be in the same room, and i will end up running out!
I don't understand how I am always the one being made fun of.
I don't understand how they are more like their sister than I am.
I am the kind of girl that don't like to be messed with.
When i have the "leave me alone" face, please just do me a favour, do everyone a favour and leave me alone.
I like to keep to myseld and do my own thing not crossing anyone's path.
Now I understand why I don't like to be at home or breathing the same air as they do.
Now I understand why I'm starting to dislike them.
Slowly starting to dislike them.
I don't give a crap, I'm flying in 4 hours.
And when i get back in a week, i'll be out with the new bunch everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home