Thursday, January 10, 2008

Highlights of my Taiwan Trip

Did you hear? I was in Taiwan for 12 WHOLE DAYS so obviously I took more than 1000 pictures so I chose a few pictures from a few places and a few happy moments of the trip. Thus the title, HIGHLIGHTS OF MY TRIP!
This is Xi Men Ting, if you must know its a shopping area. Shopping is everywhere here. Your left, right, up, down, back and front. They are everywhere. That is why this is my favourite place in the whole city. Everything is here, practically the whole Taipei. There's good food, good bubble tea, fast food, snack shops, cd shop, little shops and etc etc.
This is Taipei 101 from afar, this is the tallest building in the world. The shopping inside is ALL branded, not cheap. I went inside 101 the last trip. But this trip we didnt get to go in. I've always wanted to see the view from the top of the building. Feels like you are on top of the world.
This place is on top of the mountain. Its the place where they filmed, the drama series Corner with Love acted by Luo Zhi Xiang. The view in here is awesome i tell you AWESOME!
The house where they filmed at. I'm right OUTSIDE!
My favourite shopping Mall. The shopping mall is seperated into MANY MANY buildings and they are all connected to each other one way or another. I spent the whole afternoon here and I LOVED IT. I think i spent alot of money here. HAHA
Seeing cute doggies coming into restaurant and walking around the streets is definately one of the TOP highlights of my trip. They are all so cutesie and adorable.
Everyone loves ice cream especially when they are dipped in HOT CHOCOLATE in such a cold day. Haagen Dazs in Taiwan are mostly in a building on its own and it has three floors so HAagen Dazs is pretty BIG in Taiwan.
HOT CHOCOLATE WITH ICE CREAM AND FRUITS AND BISCUITS.
Christmas eve in Zhang Hui Mei's concert. This is my first concert out of Brunei and I must tell you it was one herll of an experience. I love concerts, especially happenings one. In this concert, i saw many other stars like Selina, Fan weiqi and etc. Ask me why I love concerts again? HEHE
I have never seen sooo many people in my life UNTIL New year's eve that is. But the stadium is really HUGE!

Buying a pair of converse shoe. Buying my one and only pair of shoes, I LOVE SHOES!
Going to KinMen is definately NOT a highlight of my trip but the beaches there was beauiful. The cold beach was BEAUTIFUL!
The one and only church in KinMen. So pathetic, only 11 people attend sunday service including the pastor.
BEACH IS BEAUTIFUL!

I have never seen so many bicycles in my life.. This was taken outside the National Taipei University.
The crowd on the streets during New Year's eve. I know it was about 600,000 people. Definately one hell of an experience.
It was all worth it when i saw the fireworks and the BIG BUILDING!
THE END!
Wanna visit Taiwan? Must go to the places I mention. It will definately make your trip MORE worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home