Monday, December 31, 2007

its Claire Danes.

and i absolutely adore her.
I watched her two latest movies, Stardust and Evening. And then i realised, "What an awesome actress she is!"
Claire Danes, I like- i like.
2008 is coming and I can't wait. 2007 was a good year and i have a feeling 2008 is going to be better. 2007 was indeed an awesome year with all the new friends i made and the new surrounding i was in. Oh, what would I do if things were different?
Two holidays down and one more to go. I'm still in Taipei, i just got back from JingMen the most boring place on earth. Thank God! Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and i'm going to celebrate it under the tallest building in Taipei. Whoooooo~ I love the city, i love the crowd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home