Friday, January 04, 2008

My hopes & dreams.

My 4 days late resolution, better than no resolution at all (at least it is earlier than my 2007 resolution). What have I been doing for the year 2007? What should I be doing for the year 2008? That is a question I want to know myself. I had three new year resolution last year, and this year I will not be greedy and keep it to three.

My 2007 resolution was to be more dedicated to Photography, do more sports and gyming, and read more books. Well, I did kind of complete the first one but i should NOT stop being dedicated and that is the only way I can improve my skills. Since I have been keeping up to that and still is keeping up to it then it is counted as RESOLUTION COMPLETED. Do more sports? hmmm, first three or four months of the year I did but after that I was lazy. So, RESOLUTION INCOMPLETE. The third resolution was a definate, I DID NOT DO so I don't really wanna talk about that! HAHA Oh, 2007 was definately a good year, MORE good years to come..

My first and very first RESOLUTION is to be more dedicated to Basketball. I started training yesterday and realized how much I am lagging and getting bad at it. So, yes new year-more training and get back to my old level or even better.

My second resolution is to build on my stamina. Running, Cycling or anything sports or gym related will do.

My third resolution is to be confident in whatever I do and be more mature in my thinking. Its time to let the little girl inside of me GO. I think I will make a better person if I keep up to this resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home