Friday, January 18, 2008

Cheri, my Superwoman

I have to declare to the world that "Cheri is my SUPERWOMAN!"

I was sitting in the car, while Cheri went to pump petrol. The petrol thingy was not working properly so Cheri asked me to help her go and complain to the cashier inside while she was cleaning her car window.

*Note-In Malaysia you have to pump your own petrol.

I slowly walked to the cashier place. And just before I reached the handle, i heard a loud "OOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII" so I turned and look. The next thing I knew, Cheri was running after a motorbike and she was literally flyingggg when she was grabbing hold of the man sitting on the motorbike. I was shocked and everything happened so fast. When I ran over, the motorbike was gone and Cheri was knocked to the ground and she was walking towards me after that. Everything happened so fast, there was nothing much i could do plus the shockness. And I didnt really know what was happening and why Cheri was going after them. It hit me only seconds after when i saw stuff flying out! It was too late, i was too far away.

The two men on the motorbike opened the door of the car and grabbed my handbag and Cheri's. Being the superwoman, Cheri went to chase after them. Thankfully my wallet and my camera fell off the bag (I never zip my bag) so it fell out of the bag when Cheri was struggling with the man on that moving motorbike in the middle of the road. Cheri was badly injured, with scrapes everywhere. Her hands, legs, stomach, knees and everywhere. I could see that she was in pain.

We went straight to the police station just opposite of the petrol station to report but She was to badly injured so the police asked her to go to the hospital first. Everything lasted about two hours, the hospital and the police station.

It was a bad experience. But I Thank God, Cheri is fine and the important stuff i.e, my wallet and camera fell out of the bag
. I will never forget that sight, lets just hope it does not haunt me.

I hate Malaysia and I never want to come back again. When i get my chance to get rid of my citizenship I WILL!!!!

So CHERI ONG YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY SUPERWOMAN!
I love you forever!!!!

For now, I wanna go home. 3 or so days and I will be home, in my very safe country.

Even Pumping petrol in Malaysia is NOT safe!!! Tell me, what else is safe then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home