Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm it.

I love to eat: food. I'm willing to eat anything that I fancy, that I don't mind eating.

I hate to eat: the insides of any animal. Kidney, muscles, lungs, intestines... gross! Makes me want to puke! Bittergourd is really gross too.

I love to go: dancing. It gets you in the mood, especially with alcohol in your system. Best feeling in the world! Parties, clubbing, everything I LOVE! Beaches are wonderful too. Laying in the sun is awesome. Shopping, i think its a new obsession.

I hate to go: on a boat. All my sickness comes when i'm on a boat, a moving boat.

I love it when: everything goes my way, i know then i am living for a reason.

I hate it when: i am put in a situation where I have to make a decision, any decision.

i love to see: a beautiful sight. Thats when i take out my camera and start snapping away.

I hate to see: fights, its so disturbing and immature.

I love to hear: laughters, live band.

I hate to hear: unpleasent sounds like burps. It just ruins my mood and my appetite!

Abby tagged me, and i am trying to make it as simple as possible because I am in Penang now with Cheri next to me and I'm going for ladies night in a bit.

I am not gonna tag anyone because I am not into tagging people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home