Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Travelling alone.

I used to love travelling alone, before I learnt about travelling alone. I used to wish I could travel alone whenever I'm travelling with my families. Well, travelling alone has its advantages and disadvantages..

Since all I can think of the disadvantages, why not I start with that..
  • You have to take care of your own bags and luggages at all times, keep an eye on it all the time cos you don't want it to go missing, do you?
  • When you are shopping, you always wish your mummy is with you so you don't have to worry about overspending because there's a bank right by you.
  • In the airport alone, when you really need to pee. There's no one to take care of your bags, you have to drag your bags into the toilet with you. That sucks!
  • When you're waiting for your flight, bored and alone. Oh how you wish there was people there to entertain you.
  • You look like a pathetic loser when you're eating alone in the airport. Heck, you look like a pathetic loser walking around the airport alone pushing the luggage thingy.

Now the advantages,

  • There's no one nagging at you all the time.
  • You can do what you like whenever you like.

And then there's no more I can think of. Now I think the best is still travelling with your friends. Yes, the next time I shall travel with friends. Never alone again!

I'm at the LCCT airport, KL currently. Waiting for it to be three thirty so I can check in and then be happy I dont have to drag so many baggages. And wait for my flight at five thirty. Oh God, FIVE MORE HOURS. What am I to do? What am I to do?

The internet seems to be working fine at McDonalds. Coffee bean's internet just ain't working! Pfft, I'll rather sit and wait at Coffee bean cos the atmosphere is much more quieter and there's a place I can charge my laptop there.

Oh well, life of a solo traveller (Just this once, and never again). I actually like company, y'know? Can't wait till I get home and hang out with my friends again. Oh, how I LOVE COMPANY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home