Monday, January 28, 2008

Show me those nails.

Not as planned, i stayed in Miri for one more day. The weekends were "alright", i had lots to drink, and overall I guess it was kind of fun just hanging out with a different group, getting to know them and etc.

The one more day that I stayed in Miri I was with Ah ting and we slept at Ke Xing's house coincidentally Del's sister so thus it was Del's house. You should've seen Del's face when I walked in. He was like half shock and half "EH?" haha Oh btw Del is my course mate in Curtin from Brunei. I had a LONG TALK with him about the good ol' times.

Today was Pedicure and Medicure day. They went to "Nail's Earth" in Imperial Mall, 4th floor. And they did their nails. Getting ready for CNY i think. I didnt do my nails cos you know i'm the nail kind of person. I'm more like the plain black nails kind of girl, no need so lala.

See the aluminium foiled fingers? HAHA Ah ting removing her 3D finger nails. And I thought they just tear it out. No!!! they slowly scrape one nail at a time.

Wen Yu and Ah Ting, while She removes her 3D nails. I think it took about 1 hour or more to remove her 3D nails.

Ke Xing so happy with her fingers and toes.

And then there was the magazine that help me keep the time going. I was not stuck in the zone when I was waiting for them to finish. Not like when I was at the airport that time, I was really super stuck in the zone. The clock never seem to move then..

After everything, they dropped me off to meet my dad so we can accept my QUT offer and pay my fees. And Ah Ting went to do her hair (extensions). That clearly will take another 2 hours or more. Phew, I'm back home. Oh home sweet home! And they will be back later tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home