Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures of the day.

Dearest Sarah is leaving tomorrow to Melbourne, so today i hung out with her the whole day. Oh, I AM GOING TO BRISBANE QUT CONFIRM! After so long of waiting, it is finally confirmed so on Monday its down to Miri again to buy my airticket, pay my fees and etc. Reluctant as I am, I AM leaving. LEAVING LEAVING LEAVING! That is the word that have been stuck in my head all day. LEAVING LEAVING to somewhere across the ocean on another island altogether. Oh dear! And will only be back twice every year.. Life goes on doesn't it!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to Miri with the new gang for some drinks and fun! Oh, I NEED A DRINK!
Taken by Sarah.
Went over to Chloe's to pass her that shirt i bought for her from penang that says, "YOU THINK I'M PRETTY YOU SHOULD SEE MY MOMMY". Its really really really cute! HAHA I'm glad she loved it cos she wore it straight away. Below is our "angry" face. I forgot how well this kid poses!
Taken by Chloe. The kid's got talent.

And thus, the pictures that put a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home