Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lovin' CNY

I'm lovin' CNY! At first, I thought it was going to be quiet because my mom said we're only going to visit a few houses. Before we used to visit like 10 houses in a day, but nowadays we only visit like at most six houses a day, so that means less money right?
Well I was wrong, I think people are more generous nowadays, and I don't know why. HAHA but collecting ang paus are a joy to me. For the rest of my holidays from today onwards, I don't have to ask money from my mama anymore. Whoots!
COE is not in yet (those asses better send it in soon or I might go crazy). The confirm date I'm leaving will be on the 22nd. Damn it, I was suppose to leave this sunday. Oh well, hang out here longer. Don't have to worry about living on my own for another 2 weeks. But to be honest, I miss living alone. The last time I was living alone was about 3 months ago.
Chloe and her grandparents were over at my house just now.
Chloe- When you go Australia you hug aunty Bee for me okay?
Me- Ooookay?
Chloe (to my brother)- Why your face so red?
Me- Cos he put make up.
My brother- Yea, I put make up.
Chloe- You look like my mummy!
Me- HAHAHAHAHAHA
She was looking at photographs of me when I was a kid around the house, She had the exact same hair style as me. The shortness and the fringe so I think that made her feel better about having short hair. I think its adorable! Kids with short hair and fringe. Its a thing, all asian kids have the same hair.
Gong xi Gong xi everyone.
Exactly 2 more weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home