Saturday, October 27, 2007

Enough said,

Friendship, what is it really?
You come to a point where you imagine the people who you think matters to you hates you, because of the load of shit they hear about you from another source.

Everyone i meet along the way through my journey are very important, truth is there are some who are more important due to the amount of time we spend together. I am the kind of girl who treasures friendship. An occasional phone call when you're oversea(no matter how far-right, overseas people?), random sms-es just to ask "how're you?" or "where you're at?" or "what you doing?"and leaving a message on your MSN. I only do that to whom i feel are most important to me.

People ask me, "But how do you know who's important to you?"

Well, I dont know- its some what a feeling and how they treat you and how comfortable you are with them and people you can nothing absolutely anything to. I can assure you that the most important people to me in this adventure are all in the post below. They're pictures are put up, thats so you can identify them if you see them on the streets. HEHE

and the other question will be, "How can you tell whether you are important to them as well."

The truth is you don't, you never do. For all you know they might hate you and hate your guts and just being nice for the sake of being nice to you. Well, if thats the case- time will definately show. And then thats when the truth reveals, and thats when you see the pictures decrease, leaving the true ones.

I believe in not being the bitch. So, if people choose to be bitchy- they're not the nice ones and thats when you know as well, you have nothing to lose. There's no use trying to fix things, as they're really not worth your time.

HAHA emo? More like, there's alot running through my mind right now.

Not Jon Brown but Joss Bong herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home