Friday, October 19, 2007

From the tip of my tongue

I confess:
I will go wherever life takes me,
No matter how good or how bad the experiences are,
Seeing the person I love with another,
And yet the only thing I should and CAN do in this situation is pretending its all fine,
Overlooking the issue.

Pretending,
How far can one go with pretending?
It’s not a fucking play,
Oh, how I wish it were.

It feels like as if YOU are stepping on me,
But in actual fact,
I’m stepping on myself,
Making myself feel this way,
Making myself feel like I might as well jump down the mountain,
since I'm already at the edge.

No one and I mean no one is worth the wait, not even YOU.
P.s- I dislike YOU; I dislike YOU for hurting my pathetic little soul.
Jon Brown 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home