Monday, October 22, 2007

How i wish i dont have to stop.

"... all these mixed feeling about feeling lousy and shit. Just as i thought all hope is gone, it came back crawling into my crib."
(Jon Brown 2007)

JOGGING: I know i have mentioned it since the beginning of this semester that i will start jogging but i have been slacking i must admit. Good news! I went for my first in a long time run around Curtin Villa. It may look pathetic running alone, but i like running alone. Its somewhat an alone time cum dieting process.

Yes, i have lost my stamina. So i'm going to start running constantly or even daily so that one, i'll gain back my stamina and two, i'll stop slacking. *deep breathes* YES STOP SLACKING. Sweating makes me feel good about myself, jogging takes my worry away. Before, whenever i feel low or something i'll hit the gym. So yes, you may find me this bit weird BUT it works okay.

"... yet it only takes away that feeling for that moment."
(Jon Brown 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home