Friday, October 19, 2007

decisions, decisions, can i please not make them?

If you know me well enough, you will know that i am a very indecisive person.
So just now, my mom told me this: "You know best about your studies, I trust you can make the right choice"
And my heart just stopped, of course i gave a "perfect daughter" answer(and in actual fact i'm not): "Yes i will"
Thus the main point why i'm panicking now.
I'm doing as much research as i can about the respective universities and the respective state. It'll take a while, luckily i do have enought time.
I have come to a decision..... that Daph is going to make MY decision. I will go to whichever state she's going. Since i'm SO indecisive. =)
I know I confuse people, such a happy person like me coming up with an emo post (previous post). Pfft! well, some things i dont share and dont intend to share it ever.
"Some things are better left unsaid"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home