Monday, October 22, 2007

Mental block

Well, well how should I start? I havent been picture blogging for a while due to the laziness and also due to the fact that there's really nothing happening in this jungle. One free week, past by rather quick. One moment it was holidayyyyy and the next is going back to classes again.

I'm not functioning properly as well due to the lack of sleep for the past few days. I also got my braces tighten and the dentist went the extra mile and tighten it extra TIGHT. So i have problem chewing my food. The pain from my braces affects my brains.

All i have been eating is Mash potatoes and porridge. Today, i tried eating a piece of friend chicken and SUCCESS!! HAHA but i had to eat like really slow. Whoot~

When i got back from Brunei yesterday, my nice housemate bought me a piece of Oreo cheesecake from Coffee Bean. HAHA i havent eaten it yet cos i'm saving it for when i'm really desperate to eat. HAHA which will be soon. I dont want the cake to like rot or something. Its going to be the bomb once it reach into my mouth. And yes, my lovely housemate is Cheri. She tapau-ed Mash potatoes for me too. Awww!

Yesterday, with my own eyes i saw an overturned car. At first, i didnt think much and then we got a call, it was Aaron Chin's car. Luckily there was no severe injury. Phew~ scaredd me there for a moment. I saw the really pissed off him and i've never seen the really pissed off him. It was scaryy for a moment.

Lovelove. Be safe fellow readers.

Oh anyways, I LOVE PIE! haha good day everyone.

"..... if only i had the guts to say something"
(Jon Brown 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home