Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oh, how i miss my room!

My room where everything i ever want and need is. When i was still living at home, I have this thing with locking myself in my room. No suprise, i do that in Miri too.
HAHA now that i'm left room-less, i sleep in my mum's dressing room. Its like a mini room, it aint got no lock. SO, i spend alot of my time either in the living room, my brother's room or my parents' room. Wherever there's a TV.
Parents' new plasma. So i'll be sticking around this room for a while. Since its partly my new room as well.
This was MY "it" room. It was the heaven BUT now HAHA i still do hang here. The PS and everything is in here. Whenever there's a sleep over, this room will cater me so i'm fine with it.
So much entertainment, you might feel MY room is like the least entertaining one BUT after all its my room. I miss it, I miss it, I miss it. Now there's someone in IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home