Friday, October 26, 2007

Where will i be without you guys by my side?


"...there, when i'm feeling down.
there, when i'm feeling all hyped up and ready to roll.
there, when i just need someone to talk to.

there, when i'm in the mood to club.

People i can just talk nonsense with,

people i can trust (i hope!),

people that entertain me with new things almost everyday,

people who make me laugh until i tumble on the ground.
People who make the jungle, miri a much more interesting and fun place to be.

People whom i love oh-so very much."

(Jon Brown, 2007)









Just to make things clear, i do not have limited friends, i just dont have picture with them. Before i leave, in this one month time I'm going to take picture with people for remembrance. OKAY, i'm going to do that! HAHA Watch me bring Pinker around. Yes, there is MORE of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home