Saturday, November 05, 2005

Anyways,

Today is a tiring day... i got woken up by my phone or something well i dont know what i was woken up by but i can tell you it was damn early and i am damn tired... i dont know what have got into me once i wake up i cant get back to sleep i mean seriously i use to sleep till 12 max.. now is like 8 or 9.. its just bad I dont have enough sleep...
Anyways, i had to play drums for KOOL it was just nerve-racking the mistakes i make.. when i focus on something else.. I get carried away and i just LOSE IT!! ahem* Lose Focus!! its just scary..
Anyways, i went to school after that to watch the nativity pracs... I was certainly awake by that...just by standing next to both Chel and che meng.. i was in the middle and they were practically screaming at least chel has some kind of warning that she's going into the screaming phase she goes from soft to LOUD but che meng.. OMG she just goes "HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Like suddenly she really scares me haha i mean come on i am tired!! why that sudden scream.. the kids were so scared of her.. its just funny!! cant believe i use to be one of them!! hahaha~
Anyways, chel was scaring me by doing this "I'M GOING TO BE YOUR ROOMMATE!!!" she says "WATCH OUT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING!!" i dont think i'm going to do that for the next few nights...haha she also says if she cant sleep she's gonna poke me and say "JOCELYN I CANT SLEEP JOCELYN I CANT SLEEP" thats just scaryy hahaha!!!
Anyways,
I LOVE MENTOS PINK GRAPEFRUIT =P and you cant do nething BOUT it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home