Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a real story...

Happy Birthday Bell&Judith


I am doing my assignment for my childcare class and this week''s assignment is to look for an article on child abuse/child bullying any is good with my teacher but yea i was looking through sites earlier on and i came across many sad sad story as in... Real sad but they're really long so i'll just put a short one on child abuse..

If you dont wanna read it, you have to... its just sad knowing that people in the world is abussed =(

“I was abuse with my twin sister for 20 years, older brother and sister was not abuse. I was sat on hot stove, eat my own stool, eat my own vomit, tied up and beaten with a stick and belt, enema treatments given in an awkward way. Beaten on the head with a stick, stand in corner for long hours, eat many bars of soap and black powder, drink liquid soap, stand in snow without shoes. I can go on and on.
It wasn’t once every month or every other six months, it would be almost every day, It would be two or three times a day. It would be always that no one would be home to see this. Dad would be out or (older brother), (older sister), Tom would not be home when this happens. No one ask about our red marks on our faces, or no one at school would ask if there was anything wrong at home. The school teacher did not know what was going on, and I guess no one knows what it is like to be beaten up as a small child, I guess no one knows anything about batter children in those days.
As I walk along with my parents, going to church, I would be very afraid of my parents and also ashamed of them. I would see many people on the street and I would cry inside my mind for help. I would say to myself, ‘look at me, I am being hurt.’ I would also say “Help my twin sister, we need help.
Many times during my abuse I would go into another world and try to daydream to try and avoid the pain. As I am being punished my mind try to wander off in order to avoid the pain. I would dream that I am in a beautiful different world of peace after my pain is over I am still in different world. At times after my beating I would not where I am at. I am lost and confuse. It’s because I was in this other world of vision in my mind.”


This is a true story account about Paul McLauglin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home