Sunday, October 23, 2005

Miss the old times

Congrats Clyde&Chel!!

I miss the old timess.... i remember last year this time i finished my PMB and i was so excited about goin to Taiwan and then it was the best time ever ever..... Time just flies the next minute i close and open my eyes i will be going to form5 and then going off to University... i mean my life is getting exciting and at the same time i'm leaving friends and all i'm MISSING IT!!! i wissh somtimes time will just pause and stay... Many times i wanted time to pause like...

when i was in Kaoshuing, Taiwan it was so fun!! so crazy shopping with The cheche...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
Last last year's kidsgames i think that was the best kidsgames year for me..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
Last year's new year party where everyone was having loads of fun playing 'Mafia' i miss that game... i miss everyone!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
when rae was still in Brunei... yess Rae i do miss you~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I mean of course there is more but these are just some examples...
Sadly, Time have to keep going and of course we have to keep going with our life too... i cant stop time and time cant stop me from wanting to keep the memories in a little box in my heart...all those happy memories are safly kept <<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home