Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My new job

I heard the teachers are reading blogs... haha Ms Mary or whoever if you're reading this... HELLLLLLOOOOOO!! hahaha
Anyways, i just got back from this training.. its for childcare certificate for childcare certificate haha it is in ISB... interestinG!!
My fisrt lesson was... How to communicate wth children??
Well its interesting! i am the youngest in tahat class the rest are like mothers or whatever so its a bit scary and you know me i am not public speaking material i practically shake!!=) so i was quietest in class... i know first time... i'm always talking in school class;) ;) ;) I am thinking whether i should take that for my major? haha still not that sure yet!! =P
Tomorrow is Puasa so no Basketball scheme training... Yay!! no torture... my coach so carcat!!HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home