Monday, October 03, 2005

fun saturday and typical 'typical' sunday

On saturday after ydm, as usual i was hanging around and all and about 7 i went near to the church building and you know what song i heard... "SHOUT YOUR FAME" well its a good song but it doesnt sound good...i was asking people "WHO'S WORSHIP LEADING" someone almost answered me when i decided to take the risk praying its not who i think it is.... GUESS WHAT?? IT IS!!! i had to do the projector!!! AHH~ i mean so soon.. hahaha whenever she's singong automatically i am doing it or else baby chloee is not mine! hehe and i want baby chloe she is too cute to NOT want so anyways after that me and gang went TPH to eat.. I DONT LIKE THE FOOD!! i only like the pearl milk tea!! haha I LOVE PEARL!! Anyways, after dinner we went to play pool i beat abby muahahaha i must admit its pure luck i mean i aim for this hole it goes in to another one and i just pretend that i was skillful haha!! but i couldnt do it wit Raymond my luck flew away!! like practically none went in.. =( Oh well! haha i suck at it anyways
-
This morning during comunion... for the power point on the cover page which is a picture of Jesus there was this little cartoon thingy with a mean face pointing a middle finger.. No one noticed it until stephen went up to Che che alvina and told her.. when she told me i GOT abit scared... well you know me i am scared of scary stuff... After service Che Alvina and I were like.. see now see now haha really have man... so wack whoever put it there!! haha its a cartoon thingy.. when she first told me i thought was some picture like i dunno like a flash of picture.. JUST his imagination but yah just a little cartoon picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home