Friday, August 19, 2005

In remembrance

In remembrance of my ADIDAS bottle.... I love you so much you are my baby number 3 and now you are gone hopefully you can be found =) *muahzz* it should be in my ART room... its definately NOT lost... Haiya have to wait until Saturday dont know what Mr Brown will do to it already!! hmmm....

Anyways, yesterday i cook as in I COOK i made meals for my family!! How cool is that and the food is like EDIBLE not bad ey ;) hahaha i cooked a vege and meat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vege... i didnt pluck the leaves though i just move it about on the cooking thing =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was all me i swear!! hahaha i cut the disgusting meat... seasoned it and then cook it!! hahaha i can cook COOKING is fun!! =) hahaha

Test is coming and abit stress copying notes on the Qcards... Tomorrow going to gym with srah bum!! hahaha guess that will be the only relaxing thing i will do tomorrow!! hhehehe and then at 5 i have singing then maybe at 4 got drumming!! tiring then test on saturday but thank God only Malay (die?!?!?!) and Art(kacang!!) only these two...
I want to get a tatoo i heard its really cheap so i might get soon about 30 something i think i want it small in case i dont like it next time... Rachel's tatoo is so so so so pretty!!! i like it...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is A.K.A Tiff's ear and also shall be my future ear... its Industrial how pretty! RIght... RIGHT!! hahaha
P.S-The Youth Harvest still has tickets come buy its at 7.30-10.00 at church on 27th August... =)

HOPEFULLY my bottle can be found its too pretty even the new one my mum bought cant beat it cos it has Manchester on it i DONT EVEN LIKE MANCHESTER... ewwwwwwwwww!!!!
Pray hard pray hard!! =)
Today the whole day i was at Daph's house cos my parents went to Miri and i had fun talking to her i mean i didnt talk to her about interesting lately so its like really cool!! =) hahaaha.... =P and ooo sarah's back at last i can teach her how to blog!! hahaha=)
bye bye... I MISS ADIDAS BOTTLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home