Sunday, July 10, 2005

life

Sometimes when i feel frustrated or upset or angry this question all ways walk thru my mind... "why is the reason i am here on earth" and as usual my heart is anger-ish and of course my thinking is "i'll rather die than go thru with this.." but in situations like this whn i put God in i feel much better and the song "still" comes into my mind...

Still..
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me

Chorous
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
i will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
i will be still and know you are God....

God is incontrol and there is no doubt about that.... always i DO NOT want to allow that question to even come any where near my head but sometimes God just wants to put us to a test... Testing our minds and how mature our handling of things are...

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home