Friday, July 22, 2005

aint friends with electronics...

so stress... okay i havent post in like a week so...
Sunday,
BABY CHLOE birthday... not real birthday but just a party... she was so cute i tell ahh i luvs her to ........ =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday,
I had tution and after tution i went to Che che cait's house it was fun... well i like it!! i mean its been a long time since i have laughed so crazily!! i think i will miss them even more than last time... Seriously *if either of you are reading* Anyways we went movies wif bee and pete.. fun we watched Fantastic Four its the best shows ever.. well i LIKE it... Lots of people like it actually.. Anyways i wet my camera... we were sneaking in kokoberry in so i just dump the drink in my bag when i got in the cinema everything was wet my books,papers,wallets and the most important thing, Camera i mean i aint friends with the electronics NOT AT ALL!! i kinda feel sad in a way cos i lost my first Camera how can i spoil another one in less than a year not that i am saying I CAN spoil it after a year well you know what i mean i feel frustrated!! but then i PRAY... it kinda works... NOW i extra extra extra believe that God do answer prayers... thats why i am not that sad like when i lost my first camera i M cool with it but i realy dun wanna waste my parents money.... =) good gurl!!

Wednesday,
the most tiring day in my life....
I had basketball match from 4.15 and as usual they start it late so i finish about 6 and by the time i reach home it was 6.30 then at 7 i had scheme training until 9.30... i liked the scheme training it was fun.... i mean it made me sweat i love sweating!! hehehe its fun~ =) then i reach home i was so exhausted i showered and straight away i DROPPED!!!!

Thursday,
which is today.... i had tug-of-war in the morning and after that i had a match in MD with MS and as usual we lost but yea i knew it anyway... i was sooo in a mood to play tho but i think i played lousily... =) so.... give chance ahh haha so i dont sound so BADD....

OVERALL,
i feel like screaming now "WHY ME???? I MEAN WHY MUST I BE THE PERSON THAT SPOILED THE CAM AM I THAT BAD LUCKKKKK" ahhhh feel much better... not reallly actually but i really need to scream i really dunno what i can do to get it back nice... i thin all i can do now is PRAYY.... it works "Prayers do get answered if you believe that God answers them" I BELIEVE.... no matter in what way he answers... i will wait till he answers mine cos i believe... YESSSS haha i really cant wait till the next scheme training its so fun!!! hahaha~ =) siao-ness attack.... =P
I MISS MY CAM I MISS IT SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHH!!! like crazzyyyyyy....
must let out stress dont let it kill you inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home